Go Back   Chrysler 200 Forum > Chrysler 200 Forum > New Member Check-In

New Member Check-In New member? Introduce yourself and show us your Chrysler 200 here !

Old 10-05-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
Dodger

Default Hello from Alberta, Canada

Hi, I just joined this forum as I like to know everything I can about whatever vehicle I own and keep up to date on things. I just bought a white 2012 Chrysler 200 Limited with 28,000 kms after a lot of investigation into what kind of car would keep me happy for some time.
I'm a woman but know enough about cars to get by. I love the combination of luxury and sportiness in the 200 and I have to have a car that'll take off like it does but still gets decent gas mileage. The gadgets are a bonus, too.
I just wish it didn't have the stigma of being just another crappy Sebring. I almost didn't buy one myself because of it and I know it makes it lose it's value quicker than average because of this. On the plus side I just bought a year old car for not much more than half the original price.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning some things about my car.
Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:29 AM   #2
zander

Hey I did the long haul from eastern Ontario to northern alberta and let me tell you. I made insane fuel millage. I averaged 850km between fill up. I have mopar cold air intake as only mod. This car has been good to me ever since I bought it. I own 2011 touring model and haven't put a dime in it except for the oil changes. if my car survives northern alberta without replacing a part then it's gonna be the best 35k I ever spent.
zander is offline   Reply With Quote