Go Back   Chrysler 200 Forum > Chrysler 200 Forum > New Member Check-In

New Member Check-In New member? Introduce yourself and show us your Chrysler 200 here !

Old 08-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #1
Phenderson

Angry Mrs Henderson

Hi everyone, I purchased a used Chrysler 200, 2012 in March. I noticed that the tires where not good and the gas tank moves when you put gas in it. I called my sales man and told him about my concerns and he said for me to call customer service so that I could bring the car in. So I did and I couldn't get an appointment for sometime. So finnaly I took it in in Lay for the free oil change and the other issues and the service peolpe told me that the tires where ok and that the gas part wasn't tightend down but they did nothing to fix it. We called the sales person again and he kept telling us that he had to talk to his manager about these issues and would get back to us but he never did. So my friend called and went back to the dealership and asked if they where going to make the car right and they said that they would give us a discount on the tires because we time had expired for them to do anything. I'm very dissapointed and will never do business eith Don Brown Cheverolet again!!!
Phenderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 03:25 PM   #2
Chromenut

Sorry to hear about that, the car must have had some issues or it wouldn't be in that condition. Hope it gets better for you.
Chromenut is offline   Reply With Quote