Go Back   Chrysler 200 Forum > Chrysler 200 General Discussions > Chrysler 200 General Discussion

Chrysler 200 General Discussion Discuss anything in general about yourChrysler 200 that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Old 03-19-2013, 12:53 AM   #1
Bloodlegion12

Exclamation Mechanics nightmare Intermit electrical issue

Hey guys I called my local dealer to see if they knew of any warranty issues or bulletins out on this but here is whats going on. It does not matter if it is warm or cold out sitting or driving down the road at random my flashers will click on real quick and go right back off. It is almost like someone is pushing the button just enough to turn them on real quick but not stay on. The dealer has never had one come in with that issue and being as it is an intermit problem I do not want to drop my car off for a week for it to not do it and then as soon as I get in it, it'll do it. I have approx 26k miles on it so I would like to get the issue resolved before my fact warranty is up. Have any of you guys had the issue or know what the fix is? Thanks guys!

Jessica
Bloodlegion12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:42 AM   #2
Jill

Default Hazard lights

Jessica! You're like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I have the same problem Except that mine have gotten worse and I was able to record them going off for 11 seconds now. The other day I drove a mile with them flashing. They said no one else has had this problem and I've taken it in twice now and they can't fix it because they can't reproduce the error. Mine is a 2013 I got in April. I've had a series of other problems with the car including the Bluetooth and uConnect as well as needing my AC replaced. My dad noticed that one of my headlights is a different color than the other and thinks there may be a ground wire problem. Unfortunately they have had my car for 1 full day and then one full week and have yet to reproduce or fix the hazard lights. I hate to say you may not get yours fixed either. Please feel free to share any more info you may have it get and I'll make sure to do the same for you!

Jillian W
Jill is offline   Reply With Quote