Go Back   Chrysler 200 Forum > Chrysler 200 General Discussions > Chrysler 200 Wheels, Tires & Supension

Chrysler 200 Wheels, Tires & Supension Discuss Wheels, Tires, & Suspension for the Chrysler 200 here.

Old 11-30-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
Dodger

Default Tire and Rim Options

I have a 200 Limited so it has 17 inch wheels. I'm thinking I need to get some winter tires and I'd like to buy rims and have the winters put on them so I can just switch them out and not have to have them remounted.
Any ideas what my options are? I'm not having much luck checking on line. Can I put 16 inch wheels on? Will the rims off of a 300 fit or will there be an offset issue as it's rear wheel drive? What happens with the tire pressure indicators, will I have a warning of some sort in the dash all winter?
Thanks for any help!
Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 03:52 PM   #2
Gearhead43

300's are Rear wheel Drive... You are better off staying with wheels that are spec'd similar to your 200.. 5-114.5 mm Bolt circle with 40Mm offset. .. The Rim diameter doesn't matter as long as you maintain the same OD of your Org. Tires.. You can go to a Tire size website, enter your stock tire size and it will give you the tires OD.. You have to stay within 3% of that OD and there should not be any problems.. If you do get a set of 16 inch rims, you will probably have to purchase a set of 4 TPMS to install on the new rims.