Go Back   Chrysler 200 Forum > Chrysler 200 General Discussions > Chrysler 200 Wheels, Tires & Supension

Chrysler 200 Wheels, Tires & Supension Discuss Wheels, Tires, & Suspension for the Chrysler 200 here.

Old 09-11-2013, 10:47 PM   #1
brebernik

Default Possible Solution

I took my 200 in today for the noise issue & I think I have found solution. I have 1100 miles on my 2013 Chrysler 200, I drive about 3 thousand miles a month. I signed in to this site for help. I replaced my air cleaner unit about a month ago with a cold intake system for performance & better gas mileage. I got performance, same gas mileage. I had the sound issue with old system & with cold intake system, squeeking suspension. Today when I took my car in they said the air intake housing was rubbing against the strut & making the sound; the dealer removed the box my cold intake was in, no noise. So what maybe causing this squeeking in the suspension is the air cleaner assembly rubbing against the strut! It may have never been bushings or suspension the whole time, just a faulty air intake set up (plastic box). I just wanted to give everyone with this issue something to check out because you all helped me out. Thanks
brebernik is offline   Reply With Quote