Go Back   Chrysler 200 Forum > Chrysler 200 Forum > New Member Check-In

New Member Check-In New member? Introduce yourself and show us your Chrysler 200 here !

Old 08-09-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
westy

Default New 200S owner in Texas

Just purchased a Tungsten 200S 3 days ago. I love the car. It has great power (dont know about mileage gotta keep my foot out of it), turns heads, and the ride/handling trade off is near perfect. The interior is especially nice for a car in this price range. The only thing I dont like is the fender gap but I am sure Eibach will have a solution soon.
westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 04:35 AM   #2
Shaggy
Administrator

Awesome! Welcome to the forum Wes!

Post up some pics!
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #3
Bill Pemberton

Corsa has an exhaust out already for the car, and Eibach will likely have a fix for the suspension. Just be careful and don't just buy the basic system , as it can often lower the car but ride pretty rough. MoPar has systems for most of the performance models, and hopefully one will come out for the 200S. Agree with the looks and power, and have had folks ask me what kind of car it was -- a couple thought it was German and I replied , " No it is imported from Detroit. " They picked up on it immediately after that.

PS - I have the same machine you got. Keep your foot out of it and don't be surprised if you get over 30 mpg in Texas on a long highway trip ( 75 mph or under ).
Bill Pemberton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:41 AM   #4
westy

Bill, Thanks for the heads up on the Corsa exhaust. Havent had mine on a lift yet, depending on the pipe may just change the mufflers. The airbox actually seems very effecient but the intake tube is very long and has many resenators. I am considering using a spectra kit to upgrade the intake tube and use a K&N in the factory airbox. I would love to see Mopar come out with parts for it. I have discovered it is easier to find parts for the Avenger so anyone search should try that. I will keep everyone updated with any mods I do.
westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:19 AM   #5
Fredricked

folks ask me what kind of car it was -- a couple thought it was German and I replied , " No it is imported from Detroit. " They picked up on it immediately after that.